In a recent article by the Consumerist it states that in 2015, nearly 40% of all federal student...Read More
Public Sector Loan Forgiveness E-Book
The PSLF Program was established to encourage individuals to work in public service by forgiving the remaining balance of their Direct Loans after they have made 120 qualifying payments while employed by a qualifying employer.
- Biden-Harris Administration to Provide 804,000 Borrowers with $39 Billion in Automatic Loan Forgiveness as a Result of Fixes to IDR Plans
- UPDATE: Student Loan Forbearance Period Extended
- The CARES Act Ends This Month – What That Means For Your Student Debt Repayment
- Student Debt looked at by ABC News
- Do You Know About Employers That Pay A Student Loan